Couple injured in Manikganj gas cylinder blast

Couple injured in Manikganj gas cylinder blast

5
SHARE

Couple injured in Manikganj gas cylinder blast

A couple sustained burn injuries as a gas cylinder exploded in a house in Gangadhar Patti area of Manikganj early Wednesday, reports news agency UNB.The gas cylinder went off when Sabina Yesmin, wife of Hamidur Rahman, tried to ignite the gas burner and caught fire around 4.30am, leaving the couple burnt severely.Injured Sabina Yesmin with 70 per cent burn injuries and Hamidur with 40 per cent… Details

Continue Reading ➤
Loading...